I seriously thought he was about to attack me (for trying to pay by card)

Got in near Grand Central, wanted to go to Sunnyside in Queens.Driver started driving but then after 10-15 blocks told me that his credit card machine didn't work and asked me if I had cash: f not I would have to get out. I had no cash on me but Immediately called my wife to ask her if we have cash at home - turned out we didn't. So two blocks later I asked him to stop so that I could get out (this is on Lex on 53rd). He started yelling like crazy and cursing me out. Then he pulled over, got out of the car and started screaming, "give me my $5!". I got out and said that I am happy to pay with a credit card. And since he didn't tell me when I got in that his credit card machine didn't work, it wasn't my fault that Ihad no cash on me. He continued to scream and curse, and pretended he was calling the cops (which he wasn't). I just walked away and grabbed another cab. Beware of 1N11. I seriously thought he was about to attack me

No comments: